GCSE, A-level & High School Physics
The site for AS and A level Physics in the UK and specialist physics in grade 12 with video and supporting notes. The Fizzics Organisation
- 1st year High School The Physics Classroom
- from the BBC GCSE Physics Bitesize
- free revision help to get a better result A-level Physics Tutor
- a free advanced mathematics resource A-level Maths Tutor
- interactive simulations from Colorado University PhET
- The American Institute of Physics Physics Today
- The Institute of Physics UK Physics World
- The American Physical Society Physics
C.E.R.N. European Laboratory for Particle Physics
E.S.A. European Space Agency
N.A.S.A. National Aeronautics & Space Agency
Physics Departments in Universities & Institutes
Oxford University (Cavendish Laboratory)
Massachusetts Institute of Technology(M.I.T.)
University of California, (Berkeley)
- Home of the Jet Propulsion Laboratory California Institute of Technology (CalTech)
Other Sites of Interest
- bios & lecture notes Nobel Prize in Physics 1901 - present
link to us?
If you would like to link to us just paste the following code into your links page:
<a href="http://www.physicstrek.org/" target="_blank">Physics Trek - incremental success</a>
link to your site?
If you want us to link to you, simply place the code (above) in one of your pages and email us the page's web address. Provided your site meets the criteria of being in some way 'physics related' , then we will reciprocate.
All downloads are covered by a Creative Commons License.
These are free to download and to share with others provided credit is shown.
Files cannot be altered in any way.
Under no circumstances is content to be used for commercial gain.
©copyright physicstrek.org 2014 - All Rights Reserved
[ FAQ ]
[ Links ]
[ Terms & Conditions ]
[ Privacy ]
[ Site Map ]
[ Contact ]